Emustalker
12 years ago
Got very lucky at a torano event and won a box of 9 vault gold vle100
. Before I smoke one I would like to know if anyone has tried one . I would hate to bust the box and it not be in my taste. Thanks for your input. FYI my tastes are in the range of fuente signature masterpiece to Olivia Daytona also really like the Drew liga #9 .
spectresquad
12 years ago
When and if you do open the box I think you should send one for scientific diagnosis. I will volunteer my services...hahahaha Beat Busa to da Mooch![ram27bat]
Emustalker
12 years ago
Charles Torano took the plastic off the box to personally sign it , so they are open and tempting!
efinebloom
12 years ago
Just burn one and see!
spectresquad
12 years ago
I have always been one to say, nothing ventured, nothing gained...burn it, burn it, burn it๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ


Emustalker
12 years ago
Yep that is an option but my dilemma is I have been offered a reasonable sum for the box intact. Which I would use to buy something I know I like. So if anyone out there has had one your input would be very helpful .
phillipcgp
12 years ago
I won one also, mine is still sealed, but the manager of the b/m got one from the other box and said it was a remarkable smoke. I dont recall him saying what the profile was, but he traded the guy Opus X's for the rest of them... Grats on the win, nice to hear from someone else, what number is yours, mine is 29
phillipcgp
12 years ago

Charles Torano took the plastic off the box to personally sign it , so they are open and tempting!

Emustalker wrote:


i got lucky, mine came from the factory, so signed before it was sealed
Emustalker
12 years ago
Mine is unnumbered he pulled off the plastic wrap as an afterthought to sign them. He marked the other winners box as #1 but don't think it was the first giveaway. I did win mine first. I won't hold much value to the numbers ๐Ÿ™‚.
phillipcgp
12 years ago
Oh i agree on numbers, just curious more than anything. the first box came from 3Js cigars in West Palm, where they started the tour. Cant complain to win a 300$ box of cigars from a 3 stick raffle
ZRX1200
12 years ago
$300 box??

Torano???
Emustalker
12 years ago
Funny I think I had one ticket in the raffle bought a 008 sampler I think. The other guy had 40-50 tickets. You think they are worth 3 bills? I was offered $200 which was very public and kinda in bad taste right after mr torano handed me the box. But I guess if they only produced 900 of this blend it could be considered rare.100 boxes of 9 .
phillipcgp
12 years ago
30$ a stick, yeah only 900 cigars made
Emustalker
12 years ago
Ok , I couldn't stand it any longer. I gave one to a friend last night at the poker game. We punch cut them big old box pressed 60 rg. I am not a fluent in cigar talk but my advise is find one and burn it. We light up at 6:30 pm the draw was as smooth as breathing, the flavor was light and earthy ,no spice no cream, but tasty. 20 minutes in the Cuban type buzz began in the head but not the stomach. If you understand me. I have had many strong cigars that give you that queasy feeling , but this blend was very subtle. The flavor stayed the same throughout never burning hot or getting sooty . Mine lasted till 9:30 he burned his till after 10:00 pm , I dropped mine with a good 2 1/2" left. 3-3.5 hours on a box pressed 6x60 astounded me I can only nurse a Daytona 6x60 for 2 hours. I think I relight mine once he did it twice but only because of the poker game going on. I must say Mr Torano these have to come out as a regular production , I was blown away with the quality . These will easily replace my opus xXx as special occasion smokes. There is a new power ranger in my humidor. Sad I only have 6 left. ๐Ÿ˜ž
phillipcgp
12 years ago
good to know, gonna let mine sit for a while
Users browsing this topic