efinebloom
12 years ago
Burned my first one last night and loved it. Not for everyone I am sure but smooth, mild and a little sweet with nutty and floral hints at times. I really enjoyed it. They are all over CBid now and can be had well below MSRP if you bid right[sarcasm] I suggest giving them a try with a 5er.
KPP
  • KPP
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
Solid. But they're no Pearl Jam.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I think they are a very decent Cameroon and I am not a big cammie fan.
efinebloom
12 years ago
Is this thread about to become a 90's Alt rock battle KPP?
ZRX1200
12 years ago
If so I plant my flag in "The Toadies" camp
DCLover
12 years ago
Preferred Soundgarden myself.
efinebloom
12 years ago
As far as an entire career goes, it is hard to argue with Pearl Jam but for burning bright but fading away...Nirvana.
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
There's no quickie nirvana.

The Rockford Files: Season 4, Episode 7


"Jim: There's nothing you can do about it. That's the way it is. I'm sorry to be the bearer of the bad news. There's no easy answer, you know. No quickie nirvana. You don't like it, tough! Join the club!"



Heheh... sorry, haven't smoked a nirvana.
dlandri21
12 years ago
I'm working on one right now. It's very good, but I.don't see why they're billed as full bodied. It's medium at most. I'd buy again.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Savage Garden had one good hit.
efinebloom
12 years ago

I'm working on one right now. It's very good, but I.don't see why they're billed as full bodied. It's medium at most. I'd buy again.

dlandri21 wrote:



Agree on that. Tasty though but not full.
clickbangdead
12 years ago
Have had a few, pretty tasty, was not really sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. I've only had the torp but it thought it was nice, want to try some other vitolas now.
deadeyedick
12 years ago
Tastes like grunge and smells like teen spirit.

DED
robertsccr5
12 years ago
the wrappers look well aged, like they're IN BLOOM!
efinebloom
12 years ago
I had the corona gorda
Users browsing this topic