dlandri21
12 years ago
Working on one now...not impressed so far. Crappy draw, not a lot of smoke and kinda bland. All the drew estate stuff i've had has had.a great draw except the JdN's. Hope this thing improves.
dharbolt
12 years ago
That sucks. I've had 2 and got a box resting. The 2 i had were On point
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
For #1... How long did that sit in your well maintained humidor before lighting it up?

:-k

I was just looking at those over on CI yesterday, so I'm curious.
dlandri21
12 years ago
I got it at my local shop on Friday. Everything else I picked up for the weekend has been fine. Maybe these need to sit a while.
dlandri21
12 years ago
Ok, about to finish this off. To be fair, it did improve in the middle and final third. I'd pick a few up here and see what some rest does for them. At regular price, I'd rather have a padron.
reckless
12 years ago
I have smoked through/gifted a box and not a single complaint, I have another box resting.
DD1700
12 years ago
Don't mind rek he is a snob and thinks his cigars are better then everyone else's.
But as much as I hate to admit it, I agree with him this time. Great smoke.
Users browsing this topic