Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Does mentioning contact with distributors/going to distributor events at a local shpo count as a "competitor reference"? Cause you haven't swung "El Hammero del Bannero" (not banos!) lately and I have dodged it so far.

Hey, wait a minute, maybe THAT'S WHY I'm still only a "welding slag" level member?!?!?!?
TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

Does mentioning contact with distributors/going to distributor events at a local shpo count as a "competitor reference"? Cause you haven't swung "El Hammero del Bannero" (not banos!) lately and I have dodged it so far.

Hey, wait a minute, maybe THAT'S WHY I'm still only a "welding slag" level member?!?!?!?

Bur wrote:




If those shpos and distributors have website where you can purchase cigars directly, then yes it is a competitor reference. If not, feel free to mention away.
delta1
12 years ago
CBid is da bomb...
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
CBid is da bomb, but a fellow Navy Bomb tech, George Sosa, is now National VP for Sales for Alec Bradley (there it is) and I've linked up with him. Hopefully on his next West Coast swing we can meet for a herf.

Anyone know him? Seems like a straight up dude, plus he wears the "crab" as we call the EOD pin due to it's simliarity to a crab and where the base was we used to earn them (Maryland, now Florida).
rfenst
12 years ago

Does mentioning contact with distributors/going to distributor events at a local shpo count as a "competitor reference"? Cause you haven't swung "El Hammero del Bannero" (not banos!) lately and I have dodged it so far.

Hey, wait a minute, maybe THAT'S WHY I'm still only a "welding slag" level member?!?!?!?

Bur wrote:



NARC!
tonygraz
12 years ago
NARC with crabs.
spectresquad
12 years ago
Bur

I am up in Columbia State Park if you ever get up near Sonora, just southeast of Sacramento.
ah42266
12 years ago

CBid is da bomb...

delta1 wrote:



+1
Users browsing this topic