Maxpug67
12 years ago
Decided today would as good as any to wade into the deep end.

I've been feeding my habit via CBid on and off for the past year or so and I just moved all my Gurkhas into a separate container, awaiting my friend to come and take them away. As a full disclosure, I did keep a few that I like.
I'm still green, but I am making progress. CigarObsession has helped quite a bit, Thank You to Bryan. Like a sponge, I am eager to soak up knowledge or whatever else is here I can soak up.

I prefer pancakes and I think I'm a prime candidate for that Platinum membership deal.

Glad to be here 🇨🇮

TIGERCDW
12 years ago
And you are who?

TIGER
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I dunno but he likes soaking up Bryan.

Which makes me think he actually likes waffles.
leftyposthole
12 years ago
Welcome, don't pay any attention to these ^^ azzhats they just checkin to see how thick yur skin is. Talkin about Ghurks will get you off on the wrong foot though. Just dish it right back, they will love it.
JadeRose
12 years ago

Decided today would as good as any to wade into the deep end.

I've been feeding my habit via CBid on and off for the past year or so and I just moved all my Gurkhas into a separate container, awaiting my friend to come and take them away. As a full disclosure, I did keep a few that I like.
I'm still green, but I am making progress. CigarObsession has helped quite a bit, Thank You to Bryan. Like a sponge, I am eager to soak up knowledge or whatever else is here I can soak up.

I prefer pancakes and I think I'm a prime candidate for that Platinum membership deal.

Glad to be here 🇨🇮

Maxpug67 wrote:








but we've yet to see anything about your time in a Turkish Prison. Did you hang around the gymnasium? Did you see grown men naked?


Stay away from Wheelrite. When he talks about "smoking a Cuban", he's talking about his pool boy Paco.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Is that guy on the Gurkha label too frightening for you ?
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Decided today would as good as any to wade into the deep end.

I've been feeding my habit via CBid on and off for the past year or so and I just moved all my Gurkhas into a separate container, awaiting my friend to come and take them away. As a full disclosure, I did keep a few that I like.
I'm still green, but I am making progress. CigarObsession has helped quite a bit, Thank You to Bryan. Like a sponge, I am eager to soak up knowledge or whatever else is here I can soak up.

I prefer pancakes and I think I'm a prime candidate for that Platinum membership deal.

Glad to be here 🇨🇮

Maxpug67 wrote:



He's done his homework.

You missed an important key.....

thonginator!!!

Release the Krakken!!
nolen
12 years ago
Welcome Max!
spectresquad
12 years ago
Release the Kraken....hahhah OOOh boy, he really does not realize what his is getting into.

TMCTLT
12 years ago
Welcome to the neighborhood Max 🍺
reckless
12 years ago

but we've yet to see anything about your time in a Turkish Prison. Did you hang around the gymnasium? Did you see grown men naked?


Stay away from Wheelrite. When he talks about "smoking a Cuban", he's talking about his pool boy Pedro.

JadeRose wrote:



Close but fixed
J.Redleg
12 years ago
Passing the Ghurka phase is a big step in your development young padawan. Congratulations. You show maturity by acknowledging that some Ghurkas are worth keeping. Well done.

You will soon be ready for advanced discussions such as cello on vs. cello off.

Although you are working in the right direction, you are still a long way off before you come close to the Platinum level of membership, which technically does not exist! (see moderators, we're covering for you!) 🇨🇮
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
You seem smarter than the new crop.

Usually a current member has to die before we can "open the books". You find Charlie...maybe even CROS...then you can start talking about memberships.

Maxpug67
12 years ago

You seem smarter than the new crop.

Usually a current member has to die before we can "open the books". You find Charlie...maybe even CROS...then you can start talking about memberships.

DrMaddVibe wrote:



Thanks, I try...
Maxpug67
12 years ago

I dunno but he likes soaking up Bryan.

Which makes me think he actually likes waffles.

ZRX1200 wrote:



No, pancakes all the way...
Maxpug67
12 years ago



You will soon be ready for advanced discussions such as cello on vs. cello off.

J.Redleg wrote:



Actually I have that covered, I just cut the cello in half.

😄
billyboy03
12 years ago

Actually I have that covered, I just cut the cello in half.

😄

Maxpug67 wrote:


GOOD one=d> =d> Grasshoppaaa
Maxpug67
12 years ago

but we've yet to see anything about your time in a Turkish Prison. Did you hang around the gymnasium? Did you see grown men naked?

JadeRose wrote:



You've got some weird @ss fetishes going on there.
To answer your question(s)-no, but I was thrown out of a Holiday Inn once.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Was it a Holiday Inn Express ?
Users browsing this topic