Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
If I start getting plume on a cigar how long do I let it sit and continue to get it? Got a Padron FR with plume. Yes, that's me with a big grin
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
And no it's not mold
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
[frypan] [frypan] [frypan]
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Stop heckling me vibe, you're killing my noob vibe
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago

Stop heckling me vibe, you're killing my noob vibe

Puffnstuff79 wrote:




Heckling?

Please...play through...you amuse me.
madspackler
12 years ago
If you are certain it is not mold, just let it play itself out. The conditions within your humi need to be close to ideal for plume.o:)
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Awesome. It happens to be the one I keep my best of the best in. If the conditions are perfect then I have some looking forward to do
wapper2011
12 years ago
Smoke it you only live once.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Smoke it you only live once.

wapper2011 wrote:




Yessir. +100
Ndill
12 years ago
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
YOLO! that was my rally cry for this past week ive been on vaca
denis007
12 years ago
Question how long does it take for a cigar to develop plume? Are there cerntain cigars that will do it, and some that wont? Regards 🇨🇮
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
YOLO! (I'm with ya I just don't know what it means).
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Question how long does it take for a cigar to develop plume? Are there cerntain cigars that will do it, and some that wont? Regards 🇨🇮

denis007 wrote:



Without doing any further research other than what I've read in the topics of "mold or plume?" I can gather that, generally, there are no cigars either will or won't. The plume is proof that all conditions are pretty much perfect for that cigar. At first I thought it typically took longer for it to grow but I saw others posting about year old smokes pluming. Mine is new to me, but it is a family reserve Padron so it's actually far from new to start with. 🍺
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

YOLO! (I'm with ya I just don't know what it means).

Puffnstuff79 wrote:




"YOLO" is a song written and recorded by American comedy hip hop group The Lonely Island with American pop rock singer Adam Levine and hip hop recording artist Kendrick Lamar for The Lonely Island's third studio album The Wack Album.


Google has so much useful information.


Ron
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Know I'm in the now!!! YOLO!
Users browsing this topic