Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
My shpo has a couple ferals left. Any interest pm me. I'll be here for a little while longer.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
What's the discount?
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I'll pay $20 and change but I'll sell it to you for $1.65. Haven't you had enough there Jamie? I got another bomb if you'd like? Do you need to get to 500? Free physical therapy
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Just flicking you crap bro......
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
And they are now all sold out.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Just flicking you crap bro......

ZRX1200 wrote:



I know. I can take it or else I'd be gone by now.
Ndill
12 years ago
Flinging poop... Like monkey the zoo.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
The gene pool these people come from was deemed a biohazard decades ago.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Just look at the picture of Jamie with his high school prom date in the river. School of hard knocks? Someone oughta inform them what is meant by school of fish
t33bone
12 years ago

Just look at the picture of Jamie with his high school prom date in the river. School of hard knocks? Someone oughta inform them what is meant by school of fish

Puffnstuff79 wrote:


😂
Users browsing this topic