kombat96
12 years ago
Would u bail me out, or pillage and plunder my humi?

[ram27bat]
danmdevries
12 years ago
Id clear your humi out as collateral, non refundable.


kombat96
12 years ago

Id clear your humi out as collateral, non refundable.


danmdevries wrote:


Aren't we just the fricking oopportunist lawyer..=d>
mikey1597
12 years ago
And this fits into cigar discussion how?



oh



You'l be smoking a meat one while in the slammer, sorry.
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Pillage and plunder.....of course 🌫

I keeeeed David
shaun341
12 years ago
Hmm....probably let you enjoy some down time in your 8x10 while I ash one of your finest. Then I might feel bad enough to go bail you out.
grrrrr609
12 years ago
Be sitting right next to ya saying " DAMN THAT WAS FUN!"
kombat96
12 years ago

Be sitting right next to ya saying " DAMN THAT WAS FUN!"

grrrrr609 wrote:


That's my boy!

🍺 🍺
tonygraz
12 years ago
If I can find the old Monopoly game, I'd send you a get out of jail free card- well maybe just a copy of it..
dharbolt
12 years ago

Be sitting right next to ya saying " DAMN THAT WAS FUN!"

grrrrr609 wrote:




😁
reckless
12 years ago

That's my boy!

🍺 🍺

kombat96 wrote:


Tru Grrrrrr is ride or die for sure =d>
cacman
12 years ago
Pillage & plunder to come up with your bail, plus a 5er or 10er for the hassle. Your bail ain't coming out of my pocket.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Hi, my name's Bubba. Nice of you to ask about being pillaged and plungered. From here on out if anyone else messes with you just call for me and yes, I will bail you out. Now hold my pocket and I'll introduce you to the rest of your brothers
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago
Sure, I'd lend you the $3.75 to get out.
deadeyedick
12 years ago
As the saying goes:

"Jesus loves you." A good thing to hear in church but not in a Mexican prison. 😰

DED
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Be sitting right next to ya saying " DAMN THAT WAS FUN!"

grrrrr609 wrote:



=d> 🍺

TIGERCDW
12 years ago
If you went to jail I would laugh then start banging your woman.

TIGER
Plowboy221
12 years ago

If you went to jail I would laugh then start banging your man.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:



:-&
kombat96
12 years ago

If you went to jail I would laugh then start banging your woman.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:


I'd be ok with that, at least I know u wouldn't defile her...lmao
sd72
12 years ago
Or kick her.
Users browsing this topic