bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
What's the word on these? I read that they have a "unique taste".

shaun341
12 years ago
Curious myself on this one. Think I am winning a single at the moment so maybe I will get to try one soon. Don't hear much about these at all.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
they bees good
denis007
12 years ago
Have yet to try it, but I heard good things about this Cigar. Also it is rolled in the Pepin Garcia factory! Usually that is a sign of quality, and I have yet to have a cigar from there I did not like. Regards 🇨🇮
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Which one of you just outbid me on these? Eh?

Well, enjoy 'em. I know I do, but, you pay too much for 'em.

Time to throw out some more low ball bids.
dstieger
12 years ago
I'm with stogiemonger. Great $3 cigar. Ok $4.50 cigar. Only so-so at higher prices (like $5cbid/$8B&M I've seen)
Users browsing this topic