Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Was my OSOK a fluke? Looked and felt great. Burned terrible. I only stuck it out to give it a fair shake. Constant fiddling with wonkness monstrosities. I used the lighter atleast 5 times after the original light. Maybe that had an affect on the taste, I'm not sure. First two thirds waved between poor and passable. But then the end is remarkable. Just in time to make me want to try it again. But I don't want to be fooled here. Good smoke or what?
DD1700
12 years ago
I enjoyed the one I smoked.
Ndill
12 years ago
I had some of the original and lives them. I have a few if the new ones just haven't burned them yet.
dstieger
12 years ago
OR's great!! New ones...not quite so much.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Yeah, these were new. Thanks for the heads up. Much better smokes for the buck
mercman82
12 years ago

Was my OSOK a fluke? Looked and felt great. Burned terrible. I only stuck it out to give it a fair shake. Constant fiddling with wonkness monstrosities. I used the lighter atleast 5 times after the original light. Maybe that had an affect on the taste, I'm not sure. First two thirds waved between poor and passable. But then the end is remarkable. Just in time to make me want to try it again. But I don't want to be fooled here. Good smoke or what?

Puffnstuff79 wrote:




Had the same experience as you. Bought two, smoked one, it had horrible burn issues. Taste was so-so. Tried to smoke the second on a few months later after letting it sit in my humi and when I went to clip the head, the entire thing split and unraveled. Gave up on them since then.
Ndill
12 years ago
Was it one with the shaggy foot?
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Mine was not
Ndill
12 years ago
Oh, I was going to say that a lot of people have burn issues with cigars that have a large shaggy foot.
Users browsing this topic