Maxpug67
12 years ago
Any thoughts on these? They are all new to me.

Gran Habano Zulu Zulu Habano
Gran Habano 3 Siglos Gran Robusto
Joya de Nicaragua Fuerte
La Perla Habana Rojo
Helix Tubular Tubo Connecticut
Palo Prieto

Thanks for the feedback.

dstieger
12 years ago
backwards?


Kidding....sorta. Most would probably ask for impressions BEFORE they decide to bid on something new. At this point you aren't doing yourself any favors by asking us. Try them yourself and let us know. No matter how objective you think you can be, you WILL be influenced if, for example, I say that the JdN is a great cigar (it isn't, by the way); or that the GH 3S sucks.

Smoke them and report back with YOUR opinions.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I'll ruin one for ya. The LPH has a good lineup for everyday cigars. The rojo isn't my favorite of those but theyre all worth it to me. I'm resting mine cause they all seem to have the same problem at the end that it sounds like gars take care of that after months of sleep
Maxpug67
12 years ago

backwards?


Kidding....sorta. Most would probably ask for impressions BEFORE they decide to bid on something new. At this point you aren't doing yourself any favors by asking us. Try them yourself and let us know. No matter how objective you think you can be, you WILL be influenced if, for example, I say that the JdN is a great cigar (it isn't, by the way); or that the GH 3S sucks.

Smoke them and report back with YOUR opinions.

dstieger wrote:



Makes sense. I didn't add that I had heard 'good' things about these from others and didn't go in completely blind, only half way. When I have extra $$$, I grab some singles that come on my radar and take a chance. Your point about being influenced is very valid. Thanks- I learned something new already.

Maxpug67
12 years ago

I'll ruin one for ya. The LPH has a good lineup for everyday cigars. The rojo isn't my favorite of those but theyre all worth it to me. I'm resting mine cause they all seem to have the same problem at the end that it sounds like gars take care of that after months of sleep

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



Thanks for the advice on resting them..
gryphonms
12 years ago
The JDN need a long nap. IMHO about a year.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago

I'll ruin one for ya. The LPH has a good lineup for everyday cigars. The rojo isn't my favorite of those but theyre all worth it to me. I'm resting mine cause they all seem to have the same problem at the end that it sounds like gars take care of that after months of sleep

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



No, aging dog rockets only makes them old dog rockets... and aging something like a la perla is only going to make it more flavorless...
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
This conversation took place somewhere else. Aging is not the same as testing something for a few months or so
t33bone
12 years ago

No, aging dog rockets only makes them old dog rockets... and aging something like a la perla is only going to make it more flavorless...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


PPP does and folks said they taste like.........................................................

Not a smash as I like the guy. He just did age less expensive cigars.
delta1
12 years ago
Maxpug, do someone a favor and post your thoughts about that lineup after you've smoked them.
Users browsing this topic