pjforrestersr
12 years ago
Morning,
When is a quick buy ..... bought? I'm still showing two days left.
thanks, Phillip
Rut-Ro!
12 years ago

Morning,
When is a quick buy ..... bought? I'm still showing two days left.
thanks, Phillip

pjforrestersr wrote:



Quick buy=buy it now, is a feature where you get to buy the item now at a set price. This way, you do not have to bid and you are done! The item will ship when the auction ends. You used quick buy? you own it...........

could be good...............or not................
pjforrestersr
12 years ago
Thanks ! .... I have won bids cheaper and higher. I don't mind the quick buy price it's usually a fair price over reail. Appreciate the info.
thanks, Phillip
tonygraz
12 years ago
Quick buy is OK for items where the overbidders flock to. I always get a chuckle when they bid more than the quick buy price.
Users browsing this topic