opelmanta1900
12 years ago
Looking for a good source on a box of these or at least an idea of what a good going rate is...

it's friday so I bet trish is already off the clock or at least has a decent margarita buzz going, so I'm sure it won't be a big deal if you name names... 🇨🇮

seriously though, if someone could pm me I would appreciate it greatly...
tailgater
12 years ago
Oh.
I thought you hated someone named Rothschild and wanted us to exact your revenge.

Carry on.

TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

Looking for a good source on a box of these or at least an idea of what a good going rate is...

it's friday so I bet trish is already off the clock or at least has a decent margarita buzz going, so I'm sure it won't be a big deal if you name names... 🇨🇮

seriously though, if someone could pm me I would appreciate it greatly...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




WRONG
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Cold busted!
opelmanta1900
12 years ago

WRONG

TrishS@CigarBid wrote:



wrong about just the first part or both parts?
Rut-Ro!
12 years ago
you didn't renew your membership?
Buckwheat
12 years ago

wrong about just the first part or both parts?

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Yes
Users browsing this topic