Mithrandir
12 years ago
Got gifted one from a non smoker friend who got it from his customer. customer told him this is what all the real men in cuba smoke. googled it and found reviews that it is machine made, cheap and not very tasty. Wow, can't wait to smoke it#-o
dharbolt
12 years ago
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
Machine made...man made...man makes the machines...whatever twirls your beeny!
kip5166@gmail.com
12 years ago
Yea, I got one a couple years ago from a buddy that went on a cruise, thought that counts, did the same search nd found out pretty much the same indoor, short filler, machine made, etc, yard gar
tonygraz
12 years ago
Tho I haven't smoked many Cubans, the one I liked best was none other than a machine made Flor De Cano. It looked hand made and smoked like it, unlike the US machine mades. I smoked a couple of dozen of them, but they went out of production in 2003. I still have a couple of the aluminum tubes they came in.
nolen
12 years ago
Machine made Cubans aren't all bad in my experience. ^ I'm with you on the La Flor De Cano Tony, the La Flor De Cano Selectos are a good buy. Just because it's machine made wouldn't scare me off of buying a Cuban.
Buckwheat
12 years ago
Machine made cigars are every bit as good as their hand made counter parts as long as they both use the same tobacco and long fillers. JMHO

These are short filler,and not very good IMO.
Users browsing this topic