denis007
12 years ago
Anyone try the new RyJ Nicaraguan puro? I have been thinking about buying a box, and my local has not had them for me to try. Just wondering what everyone take on them was. Thanks in advance Regards 🇨🇮
delta1
12 years ago
Try one or two before buying a box. I've been burned buying boxes of bumsticks before.
denis007
12 years ago
Thanks! Iam gonna have to get me a five pack. Weird C-bid, and CI do not carry them only C.com. Regards 🇨🇮
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
Uh... what about these:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1772843/RyJ-by-Romeo-y-Julieta-Toro-5-Pack/ 

And... I've smoked 3 or 4 of 'em. They are very good.


denis007
12 years ago
Awsome thanks for the link! Now if only I can win Regards 🇨🇮
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
Oh wait... no, I meant they suck. Everybody knows that any cigar above a 50 ring gauge is no good. 🤦










[sarcasm]
Users browsing this topic