kombat96
12 years ago
They sucK
harleyd31
12 years ago
Bwahahhahahahahaha----

D
I
N
K
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
dharbolt
12 years ago
DD1700
12 years ago
New yorkers yes lancero no!!! lol!!!
tonygraz
12 years ago
I like some New Yorkers.
frankj1
12 years ago

I like some New Yorkers.

tonygraz wrote:


just long skinny lancero shaped ones?
danmdevries
12 years ago
Dunno bout New Yorkers but I love me a good lancero.
cacman
12 years ago
Just another mooch thread.
Move on.
danmdevries
12 years ago

Just another mooch thread.
Move on.

cacman wrote:



Ahh. Well then.

Where's mine?
LetsRock
12 years ago

They sucK

kombat96 wrote:



Just like grown men named lemon that dresses like a lemon.
dharbolt
12 years ago

Just like grown men named lemon that dresses like a lemon.

LetsRock wrote:




Or anyone who is a michigan fan
denis007
12 years ago
As a native New Yorker I myself cannot stand most of us, but I am proud to be from here. Mostly though I am proud to be American. Regards 🇨🇮
t33bone
12 years ago
Just lanceros
reckless
12 years ago
Just like David can't ever keep a New Yorker out of his mouth.... Baaazing
Rut-Ro!
12 years ago

They sucK

kombat96 wrote:




now, now, simmer down............
Users browsing this topic