Dubbin
  • Dubbin
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I prefer Robusto, sometimes Toro.
kombat96
12 years ago
Plowboy221
12 years ago
Robusto is my first choice.

I used to hate toro's, but getting to like them.

Also getting into the corona's and lancero's
DD1700
12 years ago
I knew you would finally give in wombat!!! LMAO!!!
Dubbin
  • Dubbin
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Yeah I do enjoy Lanceros sometimes.
thurson
12 years ago
Perfectos...among others. 🌫
shaun341
12 years ago
Corona Gorda
Robusto
Lancero

Any vitola that is easily mooched
Palama
12 years ago
Corona
Petite Corona
Corona Gorda
Robusto
Lancero
danmdevries
12 years ago
Robusto
Corona
Churchill
Lancero

Probably in that order. Finding my preferences have shifted to sub 50rg, few above that deliver.
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
I'm not concerned with vitola,
When I smoke a cigarola.
As long as the toke,
Spews out the smoke,
and it has good flavorola...


8-[

fishy1
12 years ago
Corona gorda
Lonsdale
Robusto
Toro
Are my preferred..... But I Like the corona and petit corona in the cold....
dharbolt
12 years ago

Corona
Petite Corona
Corona Gorda
Robusto
Lancero

Palama wrote:




This but not in that order
dharbolt
12 years ago

Lanceros

kombat96 wrote:




BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youngra
12 years ago

Corona
Petite Corona
Corona Gorda
Robusto
Lancero

Palama wrote:



+1^^
nolen
12 years ago
It seems that I'm in the mood for a different vitola each time I smoke... its part of the fun of choosing which cigar I'm going to smoke at that time. I'm satisfied with such cheap thrills, so sad.
kennyjoel06
12 years ago
Torpedos
Belicosos
Perfectos
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
Corona
Corona Gorda
PC
Lonsdale
Robusto


And I love a good Lancero .......just have to be in the mood.


Ron
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

It seems that I'm in the mood for a different vitola each time I smoke... its part of the fun of choosing which cigar I'm going to smoke at that time. I'm satisfied with such cheap thrills, so sad.

nolen wrote:



+1😢 😢
lsufran
12 years ago
toro 50-54 ring gauge
denis007
12 years ago

It seems that I'm in the mood for a different vitola each time I smoke... its part of the fun of choosing which cigar I'm going to smoke at that time. I'm satisfied with such cheap thrills, so sad.

nolen wrote:


+2 🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic