atsushi
12 years ago
Are the media noches really THAT good?
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
Don't know what you're looking at... but the last one I had was purty good.

atsushi
12 years ago
That's just the word on the street. You've got to be crazier than a 5hithouse rat not to buy them
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
I have been known to spaz out a time or two.... [jester]
danmdevries
12 years ago
I wasn't a huge fan of the first two I had last winter. Brother in law loves em. I bought a fiver and gave away all but one still resting, I keep thinking of revisiting the cigar but have yet to try another.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Some people love Macannudos.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I thought they were good. Keeping an eye on them to drop to my favorite price will probably have to wait until after summer.
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
Ah.... Just saw this over at CI.
stogiemonger
12 years ago
I'm crazier than a $hithouse rat, and I'm not biting.

So, it must be true.

danmdevries
12 years ago

Ah.... Just saw this over at CI.

bs_kwaj wrote:



Didn't realize that was what this post was about.

If I did, I would've bought for brother in law birthday gift. Sold out before you made the connection for me.
BuckyB93
12 years ago
I wouldn’t turn one down nor would I go out of my way to find them. Probably the only non Cuban Monte I would spend time smoking.
Users browsing this topic