Mr. Jones
12 years ago
I won a three pack sampler weeks ago and finally broke
Out the toro sized one.
Great tissue wrapper and large paper " story label "
Over the tissue
Perfect construction, super even burn, a solid mild w/ taste.
Perfect w/ good coffee.

A thumbs up from me =d>
crgcpro
12 years ago
DP had a thread on these.

I miss DPnewell!


CruzJ
12 years ago
I just won that pack recently as well. I'm looking forward to receiving that package next week.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
rip dpnewell...
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
RIP Dave....
Philly Jack
12 years ago
Dave's not here man......
tonygraz
12 years ago
I recall smoking one of those and I liked it. I think I have a few more in one of thr humi's.
dharbolt
12 years ago
🤔 I was gifted one by Fenderbendertex a while back. Might have to dig it out and give it a try soon.
FNA
  • FNA
  • Enthusiast
12 years ago
I can't say much about these cigars other than I found them less than memorable.
ah42266
12 years ago

ya, Varina Farms is a decent Connecticut option for under 3 bucks.
efinebloom
12 years ago

ya, Varina Farms is a decent Connecticut option for under 3 bucks.

ah42266 wrote:



Agree with that. There are great deals out there on Chateau Real as well which is a good bargain Connie.
efinebloom
12 years ago
Also the EPC New Wave is a much better Connecticut and available at a great price on CBid all the time.
http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1775256/EP-Carrillo-New-Wave-El-Decano-20/ 
delta1
12 years ago
billyboy03
12 years ago

I can't say much about these cigars other than I found them less than memorable.

FNA wrote:


I did not care for them also but to each his own
Mr Roso
12 years ago
Let the overbidding begin. 😰
Users browsing this topic