marc palanzo
12 years ago
Try this:

1. Wet finger
2. Rub it against a Bueso Genesis
3. Look at finger

Is your finger brown? Are these things dyed? Not that it would stop me from buying them.
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
I would try this but can't get the black off of my finger from the Rocky Patel I tried this on.

TIGER
shaun341
12 years ago

Try this:

1. Wet finger
2. Rub it against a Butthole
3. Look at finger

Is your finger brown? Are these things dyed? Not that it would stop me from buying them.

marc palanzo wrote:




Wow you are asking a lot from your fellow cbidders
victor809
12 years ago

Wow you are asking a lot from your fellow cbidders

shaun341 wrote:


I've heard of bleached buttholes... but never dyed ones.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Marc rub it on your pecker, maybe it'll look bigger 😟
dharbolt
12 years ago
tonygraz
12 years ago
Not another itchy rectum thread.
Users browsing this topic