Poll Question: How long to ship order?
Subotkowski
12 years ago
First cigarbid experience and less than impressed. 8 days to ship my order. Hello Thompson
edwarderc2
12 years ago
Still waiting on cigars they claim they shipped on the 5th.
Abrignac
12 years ago

First cigarbid experience and less than impressed. 8 days to ship my order. Hello Thompson

Subotkowski wrote:



Bam
dharbolt
12 years ago
Hammer coming
denis007
12 years ago
The delays were cause by the memorial day holiday. Plus the rise in orders for fathers day. C-bid shares the same warehouse with Cigars International as well as Cigar.com. Three huge companies with massive orders working out of one builing. I imagine it is a mad house, and the place is probably empting quicker then they can stock it. Now they are sending e-mails with the orders stating they will be about 3-6 days behind in shipping. I won a box of Pepins last night, and do not plan on seeing it until next Friday. The key here is patience they will come. Remeber all good things come to those who wait.Regards 🇨🇮
RodneyB
12 years ago
denis007
12 years ago

First cigarbid experience and less than impressed. 8 days to ship my order. Hello Thompson

Subotkowski wrote:


Trish sees all 😰
wheelrite
12 years ago
Boo Hoo !!!

I won a lighter in early May. It arrived two days ago,,,


wheel,
Plowboy221
12 years ago
rfenst
12 years ago

First cigarbid experience and less than impressed. 8 days to ship my order. Hello Thompson

Subotkowski wrote:




Go back to your junk dealer Thompson
victor809
12 years ago

First cigarbid experience and less than impressed. 8 days to ship my order. Hello Thompson

Subotkowski wrote:



Who is Thompson? I've never seen a cbid staff member named thompson... are they new?
denis007
12 years ago

Who is Thompson? I've never seen a cbid staff member named thompson... are they new?

victor809 wrote:


😂 😂 😂 😂 👍
wheelrite
12 years ago

Who is Thompson? I've never seen a cbid staff member named thompson... are they new?

victor809 wrote:




SteveR's Stage name at the Drag Bar is Thopmpson...


wheel,,
victor809
12 years ago
Next time my order is late, I'll send a customer service email to [email protected] instead of bothering poor Trish.
crgcpro
12 years ago

Who is Thompson? I've never seen a cbid staff member named thompson... are they new?

victor809 wrote:



One of the twins?


danmdevries
12 years ago
Relax and have a cigar. Your order will arrive.

I wonder if all the slow ship outrage is due to terminology on the order status stating "shipped" instead of "pick list printed" or "in progress" ....hmmm

Don't bother me none, cigars will get here eventually, and for about 1/3 the price of my local shpo.
CruzJ
12 years ago

First cigarbid experience and less than impressed. 8 days to ship my order. Hello Thompson

Subotkowski wrote:



:-({|=
dkeage
12 years ago
Here's a thought.... Accumulate enough cigars that a little longer shipping time on your low price cigars don't matter...



🍺
ZRX1200
12 years ago
The place that starts with T is the Goodwill of cigars
Ilovetosmoke68
12 years ago
Had mine sent overnight at no additional charge, got them today. Used the Platinum promo code.....No problems here.
Users browsing this topic