bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Well, last night, for me, that seemed like quite a powerful cigar. And it smoked easy, easy draw, lot of smoke and good flavor. The burn was just about perfect all the way to about the last half inch. It's the first time I sorta felt uneasy in my stomach while smoking a cigar. But.....

... that could have just been the Chicken Pea Pod Stir Fry they had at the chow hall yesterday. 🤒


Not to be deterred, I then fired up a Tatuaje Nicaragua 7th Natural. It was a good cigar for passing the time as the bar closed down and Brandi the bartender came out and chatted for a while. (yes, she does serve whiskey and wine, but I was just drinking beer.) ;-)

She left and I sat there watching the clouds go by under an almost full moon and lit up another Illusione cg:4. Good stuff again...

🇨🇮
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
not a huge fan of the decade, but then again, not a huge fan of any rp.. they aren't bad though...

the tat and the illusione on the other hand, great calls in my book...

as for brandi, well, she loves a man who's not around... good luck with that...

by the way, I didn't know you guys had women out there... or is it just woman?
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I'm a contractor. We have women here. It's a good thing. 😇
Users browsing this topic