Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
So if the $10 premium rules pass what cigar companies are gonna make it? After the spike of companies in the 90's that fizzled out is there a lesson learned about who sticks it out?
Plowboy221
12 years ago
Buckwheat
12 years ago
The Cuban Ones.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

The Cuban Ones.

Buckwheat wrote:



Thread closed. That's about the best answer there is.
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

The Cuban Ones.

Buckwheat wrote:



I've given this some serious thought............Although there are going to be lots of sticks I'll miss if this passes,I can see my humidors full of Punch Punch,a smorgasbord of Boli's,Vegas Robaina and H.Upmann's.


Ron
Ilovetosmoke68
12 years ago

I've given this some serious thought............Although there are going to be lots of sticks I'll miss if this passes,I can see my humidors full of Punch Punch,a smorgasbord of Boli's,Vegas Robaina and H.Upmann's.


Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:



× 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
euodias
12 years ago
I suspect people will just start using the same means they use to get CCs for their NCs.
stogiemonger
12 years ago
I heard the new cigar auction site will be out of Mexico.





Si-bid.
Plowboy221
12 years ago

I heard the new cigar auction site will be out of Mexico.





Si-bid.

stogiemonger wrote:




Sweet, will there be any tequila up for bid?
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
We'll all find other sources,sadly though thousands more US jobs will be lost due to the ineptness of our current administration.


Ron
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

I heard the new cigar auction site will be out of Mexico.





Si-bid.

stogiemonger wrote:



Future competitor reference? Can we get a judge?
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

We'll all find other sources,sadly though thousands more US jobs will be lost due to the ineptness of our current administration.


Ron

Whistlebritches wrote:



Outsourcing more jobs
TheSmokensip
12 years ago

The Cuban Ones.

Buckwheat wrote:


+11
kegsandeggs
12 years ago
Cohiba is about a $10.+ cigar company already so I'm sure to see them still around if this ridiculousness goes through.

Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Cohiba is about a $10.+ cigar company already so I'm sure to see them still around if this ridiculousness goes through.

kegsandeggs wrote:



Not so much going through sites like this. B&Ms don't have too much to worry about. The x000 line of Padron will suffer. We will find our way around things but just like when the government attacked online gambling, eventually we all suffer a bit from somewhere. There's just no way to change things and have them the same. Cc's are just gonna be where it's at until they maybe start getting overwhelmed with confiscations
SammyETN
12 years ago
"The FDA believes that the Tobacco Control Act does not allow the agency to regulate products that were on the market as of Feb. 15, 2007. This means these products are grandfathered in and will not need to receive FDA approval." from halfwheel.com
Buckwheat
12 years ago
Let me tell you how it will be
There's one for you, nineteen for me
Cos I'm the taxman, yeah, I'm the taxman
marc palanzo
12 years ago
This is taxation without (proper) representation.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

I suspect people will just start using the same means they use to get CCs for their NCs.

euodias wrote:




Agreed Makana, many CC distributors sell them as well....or so I've heard. :-"
kombat96
12 years ago
Viaje, their chits already overpriced and ppl still buy them .
Users browsing this topic