Mr Roso
  • Mr Roso
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
Joya de Nicaragua Antano
Grilled T-Bone med rare
Amber Bock
Mithrandir
12 years ago
7:40 tee time
porterhouse and corn on the cob on the grill
Moulson Canadian beer with a bourbon manhattan chaser
Diplo #2
sex (hopefully my wife will participate)🌫
Mr Roso
  • Mr Roso
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago

... sex (hopefully my wife will participate)🌫

Mithrandir wrote:



Now that's the spirit! 🍺
mikey1597
12 years ago
Ceegars and Balcones Single Malt with my sons.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Midnight-Opus X
Breakfast-Egg sandwich and hash coffee and Party Lusi
Prelunch-Break in new Savinelli Clark's Favorite pipe with Night Cap partnered with some beer or wine
Late lunch/early dinner hot dogs and hamburgers etc. on some good sides
Feral Pig
Padron 40th natural with a couple glasses of wine.
This and some treats that are probably tucked away for me here and there

ZRX1200
12 years ago
^ cannot pair beer and the pipe myself.

My dad is making a turkey dinner.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

^ cannot pair beer and the pipe myself.

My dad is making a turkey dinner.

ZRX1200 wrote:



I've only smoked the cob a few times. I'm certainly in the learner phase on this one. It is a huge new world. I just hope I don't do anything the mess up my pipe. I love that thing and I haven't smoked it yet, just the handling of it is cherishable. Sounds weird, but hey I can certainly dig the pipe
Mr Roso
  • Mr Roso
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
^ Just don't burn the edges... Enjoy that Savinelli!
fezz68
12 years ago
Weather suppose to be nice, gonna wake up around 10:30, get some breakfast, smoke a Trinacia (local made boutique cigar) put on the BBQ and drink some suds🍺 with my 3 sons and call it a "Happy Fathers Day"
danmdevries
12 years ago
Just home from work, having a yard gar (odyssey) and Lagunitas lil sumpin ipa. Wife made a spicy sausage lasagna, so I had some of that too..
danmdevries
12 years ago
Tomorrow I think ill break out a glass of Macallan 18yr and either dip into my small cc collection or a Hererra Esteli Lonsdale

Stopped for beer on my way home tonight (no Sunday sales in Indiana) and picked up a couple special occasion brews. We'll see what hits the menu whenever I decide to wake up.
cacman
12 years ago
Beef Brisket resting with a dry rub.
fishy1
12 years ago
Dim sum for the AM and some steaks n cab for dinner.... Gonna b great day. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there in cbid land!
bs_kwaj
12 years ago

Tomorrow I think ill break out a glass of Macallan 18yr and either dip into my small cc collection or a Hererra Esteli Lonsdale

danmdevries wrote:



Love me some Macallan 18. Back when I was in St. Louis several years ago, I went to a little shop there on a regular basis and had the Macallan along with, usually, Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur 1066's. I liked those back then. Haven't had one in a while.


Oh, and father's day is over in about an hour and a half out here. I'm not a father. I had a single serving microwave bowl of Campbell's Chunky Chicken and Sausage Gumbo, some plain Ritz Crackers, a glass of water, and then splurged on some Peanut M&Ms...

o:)
tonygraz
12 years ago
Just got back from Maine late yesterday afternoon, so dinner will be what I cook when I'm done mowing and catching up in the garden for the day. Don't know if I will smoke a cigar today- haven't smoked one since Friday.
shaun341
12 years ago
Well for breakfast made myself a fried egg sammich and some coffee and debating on what I want to grab to smoke as I clean the pool. Not even sure whats on the menu for tonight but I have a couple stouts in the fridge and tough decision to make in the smoke department so that will work.
LetsRock
12 years ago
Got a house full of folsk coming over today...here is the lineup.

4 racks of ribs on the smoker as we speak
London Broil marinating
Chicken - rubbed and resting
Sausage
Burgers
Dogs
Corn
various salads
Corona
Landhsark
Longboard

Also today is the day my Dad brings his empty pathetic humidor and raids mine and goes home with a full humi. I guess he deserves it.

Enjoy All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
illinichaser
12 years ago
wake up sex. . . .


Mushroom, green pepper, onion omelet with sausage links and potatoes for breakfast.

Prime rib for dinner with all da trimmings


think I'll pick out a good cigar later. Maybe I'll finally get around to smoking that stratavarious Mikey sent me a while back.
LetsRock
12 years ago

wake up sex. . . .


Mushroom, green pepper, onion omelet with sausage links and potatoes for breakfast.

Prime rib for dinner with all da trimmings


think I'll pick out a good cigar later. Maybe I'll finally get around to smoking that stratavarious Mikey sent me a while back.

illinichaser wrote:



Exactly what is on my menu today as well!!!
shaun341
12 years ago
It's figures Ron Jeremy would be smoking the same thing.

On a serious note those are some awesome food lineups.

Looks scallops, steak, roasted potatoes, and a couple greens here.
Users browsing this topic