bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Last night.

Good.


🇨🇮
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Last night.

Good.


🇨🇮

bs_kwaj wrote:




One of my favorite go to cigars!
cacman
12 years ago
🤫 Often great deals on Free Fall 🤫
bassman45
12 years ago

:-$ Often great deals on Free Fall :-$

cacman wrote:



:-$ And specials 🤫
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
🤫 I'm in... 🤫

shaun341
12 years ago
Love them! Also find them here on free fall from time to time.
nolen
12 years ago
^ great aviator shaun
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
I love them.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I'm gonna revisit today. Seems to be a lot of enjoyment. I had one a while back but it didn't do it for me. I actually remember I was driving so maybe that had something to do with it
RodneyB
12 years ago
A solid stick.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

I'm gonna revisit today. Seems to be a lot of enjoyment. I had one a while back but it didn't do it for me. I actually remember I was driving so maybe that had something to do with it

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



Thought I had another but it was a MF #1. Took it instead
Users browsing this topic