spectresquad
12 years ago
😨 Holy Carp batman. I recognize the smell in these cigars, that is creosote railroad ties they seasoned the tobacco over. I took one out of the cello for a sniff and had to pick up my head from across the room, and cannot get the smell out of my nose.#-o

Now on the matching side. I think if these were taken out of the cello and placed in a humidor with Baking soda in a container not far away it would mellow them out, and if you paired it with Lapsan Su Chun Chinese smoky tea, you might be able to survive one. I am going to do a volitile gas test on this to see if it is infused with creosote before lighting it up. Smells like something you would find in a refinery in southern Louisiana or Houston, Texas.😨

I had estimated from the description of other people who have tried these, that they would scare off Mosquitos. I was joking, but I might have been right.

I am putting them in their own humidor so they cannot cross contaminate anything.
spectresquad
12 years ago
C BID SAID "This new handmade from AJ Fernandez makes just plain different seem normal. I’ll be honest, it’s kind of crazy. Sensory-overload crazy. An oily pitch-black maduro wrapper and a ‘secret’ blend of long-fillers combine to deliver a profile that’s smoky, spicy, bold, rich, and brimming with notes of cocoa, pine, leather, black pepper, honey, and oak. I can’t promise you’ll like it, but I do promise it’s unlike any cigar you’ve had before. For some fellas out there, that’s the ticket."

There are people bidding 4 bucks a piece for these....here kitty kitty kitty...

cocoa, pine, leather, black pepper, honey, and oak ,creosote, used motor oil, coffee grounds, The filter out of an old Willis Jeep, My cousins used underwear, Monica Lewinski's toothbrush, Cat box droppings..... I do promise it’s unlike any cigar you’ve had before. No shirt Shirlock. Sheesh!#-o 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
It tasted like a bowl of Latakia on steroids to me. I will pass, more for you.o:)
Philly Jack
12 years ago
Yeah I had to put them in there own tupperdor
spectresquad
12 years ago
Hey this is fun though🇨🇮
Ram27
12 years ago
Yet you include the name of this HORRIBLE cigar in your handle ?:-k
dharbolt
12 years ago
I don't get the fire cured cigar thing. the kfc was ok. and the leccias are decent as well, but, If you want fire cured smokes pick up a pipe. Just my opinion.
spectresquad
12 years ago

Yet you include the name of this HORRIBLE cigar in your handle ?:-k

Ram27 wrote:




Check the date I preceed this cigar by decades, and on this forum by 8 years.[ram27bat]
Users browsing this topic