FireRob
12 years ago
My wife was lurking on the site trying to get me a gift card and said she couldn’t find it, I figured she must have missed it so I was checking and also unable to find gift cards for sale. Are we both really that blind or is a Cbid gift card a nonexistent thing? Can you get one on Cigar International? Can that one be used here?

Thanks for the help, OH nice to meet every one here for my fist post, hope everyone had a good father’s day weekend and was able to smoke something good.


Edit to say, I realize I put this in the wrong forum but I will keep from double posting. Are there Mod’s here that will move it where it needs to be?
mikey1597
12 years ago
Nice to meet ya Rob, contact customer service and they can fix ya up.
Abrignac
12 years ago

Are there Mod’s here that will move it where it needs to be?

FireRob wrote:



Good luck with that. On the other had, who really gives a crap.

Welcome aboard. I hope you have thick skin. You'll need it if you plan to hang out here.
mikey1597
12 years ago
FireRob
12 years ago

Welcome aboard. I hope you have thick skin. You'll need it if you plan to hang out here.

Abrignac wrote:



Thank you, and yea it’s pretty thick with a big layer of fat underneath to cushion the blows.

Mikey, thanks for all the info. Will see just how bad my wife really wants to work to get me a gift card. May not be worth the effort for her.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
spectresquad
12 years ago
Baddd boy![ram27bat]
reckless
12 years ago

Emai [email protected] and ask him about the free cbid bucks for platinum members

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/380264/CAT-Challenge-The-Thonginator :

ZRX1200 wrote:


Does his arm prevent him from linking threads correctly?
http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/380264/CAT-Challenge-The-Thonginator 
AllisonH@CigarBid
12 years ago
Sorry for the delay guys. You are not blind FireRob. Due to the highly automated nature of our site, we do not have gift cards and we do not accept gifts cards from Cigars International.
jeferris
12 years ago
Create a "Wish List" on CI and share with your wife...
tonygraz
12 years ago
No cards because of the highly automated site ? Does not make much sense to me. Highly automated sites wouldn't have backorders, but gift cards should be simple.
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
Went into a grocery store once and couldn't find any lawn mower wheels.

What's so hard about selling lawn mower wheels?














[sarcasm]
FireRob
12 years ago
Thank you Alison

Not sure what to say about the Thonganator. Being a new guy I'll hold back for now
FireRob
12 years ago

Went into a grocery store once and couldn't find any lawn mower wheels.

What's so hard about selling lawn mower wheels?

bs_kwaj wrote:




I saw the sarcasm sign, but you think I was asking something extreme thinking there might have been a gift card available for an online retail business?
illinichaser
12 years ago
welcome to the site Rob.


Guess you can see we have a strange sense of humor around here. . .


what ever you do, don't answer the questions about pancakes or waffles. . .
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
No. Sorry. Not directed at you. Your question about gift cards was legitimate.

But the other comments can go down this road. And I am merely pointing out that if cbid doesn't sell a particular item, well... so there.

o:)
FireRob
12 years ago
Rodger that kwaj, I was just checking

Thanks Illini!

Good to see lots of Texas boys here
Users browsing this topic