typicaldenimbob 81
12 years ago
I've been burning sticks for a few months now trying this and that trying to narrow down my tastes.

I'm hoping some salty vets could recommend a couple good sticks for me to try out. I prefer a medium to bold flavor but nothing very "spicy" or bitter I guess you could say. I have learned that the lighter sticks are just boring and have very little flavor to me. I do enjoy cigars that have a nice thick smoke and a rich taste tho.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
hnixon12
12 years ago
La Aurora 107...great stick
danmdevries
12 years ago
Just keep trying. Find a cigar you like, buy a fiver of cigars with the same type of wrapper. Try the cigar you liked in a different size. Try stuff from the same factory, same blender.

Get to trading in the noob pib, you'll get a nice assortment to work through. Buy a bunch of fivers using the criteria I suggested in the first paragraph and use em to send out in trades. You'll get the largest variety of cigars this way

Couple id suggest from your post:
Undercrown
Genesis
Nica Rustica
Man o War (I like em all)
Diesel Unlimited (red band)
MUWAT
typicaldenimbob 81
12 years ago

Just keep trying. Find a cigar you like, buy a fiver of cigars with the same type of wrapper. Try the cigar you liked in a different size. Try stuff from the same factory, same blender.

Get to trading in the noob pib, you'll get a nice assortment to work through. Buy a bunch of fivers using the criteria I suggested in the first paragraph and use em to send out in trades. You'll get the largest variety of cigars this way

danmdevries wrote:



Thanks for the advice dan. I'm trying to send out some sticks but I don't think anyone wants em, lol. Tough to get involved in trades if no one gives you a shot brotha.
danmdevries
12 years ago

Thanks for the advice dan. I'm trying to send out some sticks but I don't think anyone wants em, lol. Tough to get involved in trades if no one gives you a shot brotha.

typicaldenimbob 81 wrote:


Check back in the noob pib
dharbolt
12 years ago

Just keep trying. Find a cigar you like, buy a fiver of cigars with the same type of wrapper. Try the cigar you liked in a different size. Try stuff from the same factory, same blender.

Get to trading in the noob pib, you'll get a nice assortment to work through. Buy a bunch of fivers using the criteria I suggested in the first paragraph and use em to send out in trades. You'll get the largest variety of cigars this way

Couple id suggest from your post:
Undercrown
Genesis
Nica Rustica
Man o War (I like em all)
Diesel Unlimited (red band)
MUWAT

danmdevries wrote:




this is good advice.
DD1700
12 years ago

Just keep trying. Find a cigar you like, buy a fiver of cigars with the same type of wrapper. Try the cigar you liked in a different size. Try stuff from the same factory, same blender.

Get to trading in the noob pib, you'll get a nice assortment to work through. Buy a bunch of fivers using the criteria I suggested in the first paragraph and use em to send out in trades. You'll get the largest variety of cigars this way

Couple id suggest from your post:
Undercrown
Genesis
Nica Rustica
Man o War (I like em all)
Diesel Unlimited (red band)
MUWAT

danmdevries wrote:


👍
dharbolt
12 years ago
Ill add any arturo fuente but the curly head
Users browsing this topic