bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago



🇨🇮
nolen
12 years ago
I really enjoyed that. I watched her other vids too. I like the point she brought out in the How to Smoke a Cigar



about beginners going straight to full strength/flavor cigars right away and how that blows out the palate from which a person cannot recover. I see this a lot with younger American smokers from the Extreme Generation, they go straight for the most full bore cigars, burn their palate's out and then anything medium or mild tastes like an airball or yard gar to them. That narrows their cigar world down to one third of the market - full strength, and that's a shame. I think the old way of training new smokers has its value. When I had my first premiums in the late 80's they started me with Macanudo, Montecristo, light Fuentes, then to LGC and so on. But to this day if I feel a cigar is burning my palate in any way, I put it out. I don't think the young smokers get the training in "palate health" and caring for your palate because it will burn out and you can't get it back.
mikey1597
12 years ago
Listen how she says "focus"
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Did you see the plume at about 2:20?

nolen
12 years ago
I know!! It was luscious!!
mikey1597
12 years ago
When does the English version come out?
delta1
12 years ago
fock youze...
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

I really enjoyed that. I watched her other vids too. I like the point she brought out in the How to Smoke a Cigar


nolen wrote:



I like what she has to say starting at about 5:30.
nolen
12 years ago
I did too, I've had that experience many times and thankfully I tried the cigar again and have found some lifelong smokes that I may have missed. I like hearing her Cuban perspective "Don't expect a cigar to be the same from A to Z. Cigars are supposed to go up and down just like life goes up and down."
Users browsing this topic