denis007
12 years ago
Just got my box in the mail, and to my surprise the box had been opened. It had a white opened for inspection over the factory stamp. It had shrink wrap over it do you think C-bid got it like this. Maybe this is why it was so cheap?? Just wondering if anyone has had this happen. I mean they were not CC so it does not make sense. The contents of the box are fine, but I hate that someone else broke my seal..

Regards
Denis 🇨🇮
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Just got my box in the mail, and to my surprise the box had been opened. It had a white opened for inspection over the factory stamp. It had shrink wrap over it do you think C-bid got it like this. Maybe this is why it was so cheap?? Just wondering if anyone has had this happen. I mean they were not CC so it does not make sense. The contents of the box are fine, but I hate that someone else broke my seal..

Regards
Denis 🇨🇮

denis007 wrote:




To be honest Denis, I personally wish they'd go ahead and inspect every one of them. Sure save a guy the trouble of getting one that just needs to be sent right Back.
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
What are they?

TIGER
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
They do usually open the Oro Cubano for QC.

TIGER
denis007
12 years ago
Box of Legado De Pepins from C-bid not Canada lol 🇨🇮 ..
Users browsing this topic