Dubbin
  • Dubbin
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Since I've been away it looks like there's been a lot of new cigars released.
Any suggestions of good smokes to try?
dharbolt
12 years ago
Viva republica guerilla warfare. Pcr sized little pepper bomb. Delicious
dharbolt
12 years ago
My father taa 14 mmmmmm.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
Bueso Genesis Toro......with some rest (6+ months)
dharbolt
12 years ago
Got some new genesis. Grassy. Did they change the blend?
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
Don't know how new they are, but the Illusione cg:4 I had a few days ago was pretty tasty.
grrrrr609
12 years ago
Anything Crowned Heads. Their new Las Calaveras is exceptional.

Tatuaje Tattoo is a great 5 dollar cigar.

Nica Rustica

Those are some of my new favs
nolen
12 years ago

Anything Crowned Heads. Their new Las Calaveras is exceptional.

grrrrr609 wrote:



+1
danmdevries
12 years ago

Got some new genesis. Grassy. Did they change the blend?

dharbolt wrote:



Haven't heard anything like that. They do need to rest though. Couple months and its good. Didn't like em rott, preferred the Odysseys, but after a rest I think they improved
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

Haven't heard anything like that. They do need to rest though. Couple months and its good. Didn't like em rott, preferred the Odysseys, but after a rest I think they improved

danmdevries wrote:


^this
6 months at least
the Toros I'm smoking now are a year+, and they are wonderful
Philly Jack
12 years ago

Anything Crowned Heads. Their new Las Calaveras is exceptional.

Tatuaje Tattoo is a great 5 dollar cigar.

Nica Rustica

Those are some of my new favs

grrrrr609 wrote:


I guess if you put it in the context of $5 cigar it's great but I found the Tatuaje Tattoo a mediocre at best.
shaun341
12 years ago
I have to agree with Grrr here on all 3 and other then those I can't think of much that is worth a try that hasn't been around for awhile. Viaje Zombies are pretty good but good luck trying to find get them.
tonygraz
12 years ago
There are 3 new A. Flores blends out, but I haven't tried them yet. Flores makes Piniar Del Rio and the Flores Y Rodriruez lines.
JKilburn
12 years ago
CyB in the Lonsdale Club is box worthy imo as I bought a box. New bands have it as Cuenco y Blanco now though.
t33bone
12 years ago
Tatuaje Black from the new jars is an awesome kick a$$ cigar IMO.
deadeyedick
12 years ago
Two words: Quesada Espana =p~

DED
efinebloom
12 years ago
[quote=grrrrr609]Anything Crowned Heads. Their new Las Calaveras is exceptional.

AGREE
Hunterd
12 years ago
CLE Cuarenta is a great everyday smoke. Great price also!
Dubbin
  • Dubbin
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Thanks for all the info. I'll have to try to pick up a few of these to try. I'm always looking for new ones.
Users browsing this topic