Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Wasn't sure where to put this thread exactly but the Trish can move it if she likes. Anyway, I am starting to smoke my pipe again and am low on baccy. I have always purchased from a local friend of mine that owns a tobacco shop and does his own blends. They are good but I think I want to branch out and try others. Looked on here yesterday and seen a few samplers floating around. Any suggestions on which sampler are your personal fav or what brands? I saw davidoff and drew estates.....both make tasty cigars but is there pipe baccy good?
RodneyB
12 years ago
Imo Davidoff pipe tobacco is no good, Drew estates is ok but I was told it is just lane tobacco since it was blended by them.
RodneyB
12 years ago
I got a lot of pipe tobacco maybe we can set up a trade for a good sampler.
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Let me know what you want and what you got! Thank you
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I don't mean to thread jack here but I was going the same route. If anyone wants to do the same let me know. I just don't have the mentality to do the same with baccy as I've been doing with cigars now. Also, if anyone has an extra pipe holder they want to sell/trade I'm in the market there too
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
^or just recommend a good sampler
RodneyB
12 years ago
NDill I have anything from aros, lat's, vir, you tell me what you like to have or I can make you a big sampler up. And puff I can do the same too if you want to trade and I have a 6 pipe rack i'm not using.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Yup on sampler and yup on rack. Post here or PM what it's all worth to you and put a package together or send you the money
RodneyB
12 years ago
Puffy send me your addy.
RodneyB
12 years ago
2 going out.

Ndill - 9114901189866451638572

Puffy - 9114901189866451638589
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
Glad to see you step up Rodney.

I have to disagree with one of your comments however.Davidoff pipe baccy is good.....as a matter of fact their Flake Medallions are not only held in high regard by me but most vaper lovers.Scottish Mixture is quite good when i'm in the mood for some nice orientals.Royalty is held in high regard by those who appreciate latakia.......I however do not so I'm basing this on others opinions.The only aro's I smoke are Danish Mixture and Red Mixture,they make a nice change of pace smoke,do not bite the tongue and are not all goopy like most other aro's.All that being said my opinion is that Davidoff pipe baccy is of high quality and well worth the price of admission.


Ron
RodneyB
12 years ago
I understand Whistlebritches but each there own. Davidoff tobaccos bites the crap out of me don't know why they just do.
RodneyB
12 years ago
Their not there.
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

Their not there.

RodneyB wrote:




Here not there
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Here not there

Whistlebritches wrote:


Where? [frypan]
Users browsing this topic