shaun341
12 years ago
I will probably be a buyer on the family reserve 50th but anyone have a guess what the 50 count humi will go for. I see a split offered on another forum and they are projecting them to be about $5k. That's alot of dough for some smokes.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Half will be the chest
shaun341
12 years ago
$2500 for the humi puts the cigars at $50 a piece I guess that is not too bad. I might think about a couple just to have if I could get just the cigar at for $50 each. The split that is being offered is divide cost evenly between 25 people then year 4 cauese you can get refills for them for 5 years sell the humi and split the sale price evenly between all 25 people, don't think I care for that idea.

Users browsing this topic