KingoftheCove
12 years ago
overbid thread!
http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1777566/Kristoff-Robusto-Sampler-Box-of-8/ 




OK...........I'm pizzy cause I was gonna jump in early on this batch, but then Wham!!.............this dude leaves no doubt as to who is gonna take those home.
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
yeah... and all 6 of em... I sometimes wish you could see the bid progression of the auctions.
danmdevries
12 years ago
I bid on them too, but I don't want em THAT bad

Though, to be fair, he is just slightly under the mothership's price.

I've got three in my pocket in the other auction.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Knockout punch
tonygraz
12 years ago
Over 4 days to go tho.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

Knockout punch

Puffnstuff79 wrote:


I suppose...
But he could have gone ahead and put in a bid of high $40s for six of them in the other lot of 15, and prolly win.

Guess I'm pretty much fooling myself thinking I might be able to win one at $34
spectresquad
12 years ago
That is what I think of when ever I bid on anything above Yard Gars...pretty much fooling myself.](*,)
Bitter Klinger
12 years ago
Yeah, but every now and then I bag some good ones for cheap. Well, cheaper than retail, anyway. What the hey, its like playing the lottery for free, right? Can't win if you don't bid...
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Another overbid thread? Really? Sheesh!
Users browsing this topic