BTHunter
12 years ago
Hey guys,

My twin bro if officially graduating from his residency program this week and him and his wife just had their first kid 2 weeks ago so I need some recommendations on a special smoke that we can both light up when I fly up there on Thursday. Haven't really been keeping track of new releases since I built a cigar base that I really enjoy and keep buying over and over haha.

I have a shop nearby that has a decent selection so I'm hoping I can stop in and grab what I need. So fire away folks!

Thanks,

Kyle
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Opus bbmf. It's out there. Find it and pay. Give it and find love. Send me one an ill do a review.
dharbolt
12 years ago
tatuaje cojuno 12 9 6 or 3. Opus. Padron family reserve.
ZRX1200
12 years ago

Hey guys,

My twin bro if officially graduating from his residency program this week and him and his wife just had their first kid 2 weeks ago so I need some recommendations on a special smoke that we can both light up when I fly up there on Thursday. Haven't really been keeping track of new releases since I built a cigar base that I really enjoy and keep buying over and over haha.

I have a shop nearby that has a decent selection so I'm hoping I can stop in and grab what I need. So fire away folks!

Thanks,

Kyle

BTHunter wrote:



Cohiba Sublime or Montecristo Dante 54
efinebloom
12 years ago
Padron Anniversaries always seem to be a great celebration cigar
chazbo
12 years ago
Aging Room Quattro
Room 101 Daruma
Tatuaje black
My Father cedro
Drew Estates Herrera Esteli
Mr Roso
12 years ago
Padron anniversary. A well recognized smoke that is very easy to find at any respectable B&M.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
My Father No. 4......get a box
cacman
12 years ago
Arturo Fuente Añejos or Hemingways
Any Padron
Illusione
Mandoman
12 years ago

Arturo Fuente Añejos or Hemingways
Any Padron
Illusione

cacman wrote:


DC Maximus
Users browsing this topic