akf1959
12 years ago
While I was browsing in my local shpo I noticed a Don Pepin Garcia Blue. Having never seen it before I figured I would give it a try. Wow what a great cigar. I did some research and found they've been making these a long time. I guess I'm late to the party. Anyone else enjoy this great cigar?
harleyd31
12 years ago
Love the older ones...
leftyposthole
12 years ago
Lancero, almost daily!
TMCTLT
12 years ago
I cannot lie, I love the old blend better....but not by a lot. Both good IMHO

The Garcia's Do Not make a " bad cigar " IMHO

Lancero, almost daily!

leftyposthole wrote:




Where's the damned LIKE button!! 🍺
dlandri21
12 years ago
Try a San Cristobal. He makes those too. They're awesome.
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
Still got a box or two of the Exquisito's buried,my favorite vitola in the Blue.Haven't bought since 08 or 09 so I didn't even know there was a blend change.


Ron
akf1959
12 years ago
La Aroma De Cuba mi amore also a very good smoke
ah42266
12 years ago
Excellent cigar. I Won a 24-Box of the 6"x50 Generoso for $115 a few months back. You can score 10-Packs for under $4per on FREE FALL all the time. They only get better with age!

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1785574/Don-Pepin-Garcia-Blue-Generoso-10-Cigars/ 
romeskillz
12 years ago
Any DPG blends are great imo. Have yet to be let down
denis007
12 years ago

Any DPG blends are great imo. Have yet to be let down

romeskillz wrote:



+1
dharbolt
12 years ago
I love all of them except the jg reserve. That one doesn't fit my palate too well
Users browsing this topic