atsushi
12 years ago
If they are $110 dollars off, shouldn't they be giving me the mazo AND $90?!?!
kombat96
12 years ago
Ohh lord here we go again, popcorn plz.
denis007
12 years ago
bs_kwaj
12 years ago

If they are $110 dollars off, shouldn't they be giving me the mazo AND $90?!?!

atsushi wrote:



Yes.

ZRX1200
12 years ago
I'm telling mom.
atsushi
12 years ago
csgamecock
12 years ago
Well at least he has DJ as his avatar.

I'll give him 1pt for effort
cacman
12 years ago

Well at least he has DJ as his avatar.

I'll give him 1pt for effort

csgamecock wrote:


Who's DJ???
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

I'm telling mom.

ZRX1200 wrote:


you're stealing my material........
csgamecock
12 years ago

Who's DJ???

cacman wrote:




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._J._Swearinger 

and for your viewing pleasure



tonygraz
12 years ago
And they wonder why I won't eat sushi.
Users browsing this topic