Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Smoke a cigar this early in the morning, but when I do, I prefer a cc.
bassman45
12 years ago
My FAVORITE time of the day is in the morning w/coffee!
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I've been doing stay at home dad for a bit. Morning is usually full of mayhem.
denis007
12 years ago
They say the best cigar is the first one in the morning. All you taste buds are fresh, and you can really taste the full flavor profile. Damm I need a cigar now! Regards
Plowboy221
12 years ago
Wake up with a hangover, but when I do I hate my life and wonder wth I did last night.


[ram27bat]
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Wake up with a hangover, but when I do I hate my life and wonder wth I did last night.


[ram27bat]

Plowboy221 wrote:



I was planning on the same thing. Wine has been very generous to me lately. A very forgiving drink.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago

I've been doing stay at home dad for a bit. Morning is usually full of mayhem.

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



hey, +1 on that... stay at home dadding makes Saturdays my only day to morning smoke... just snuck out of bed and into the garage for an 858 maduro...
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Just has my first 858 mad a couple days ago at B&M. Great smoke. Mine are 3 and 4 smoking during the day is easy when it's nicer outside. When they were 0-1 and 2-3 I didn't do anything but referee for 16 hrs a day. Oh yeah, and bags and bags of diapers
cacman
12 years ago
Puff doing a wake 'n bake?
opelmanta1900
12 years ago

Just has my first 858 mad a couple days ago at B&M. Great smoke. Mine are 3 and 4 smoking during the day is easy when it's nicer outside. When they were 0-1 and 2-3 I didn't do anything but referee for 16 hrs a day. Oh yeah, and bags and bags of diapers

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



Dear Lord, please let the diapers end!! Mine is 13 months but little sister will be here in August... A couple of years of tough times for a lifetime of payout... at least that's what I keep telling myself...

858's are a great smoke... there are a few places where boxes of 25 can be had for around $110.... makes it a very nice smoke imo...
FireRob
12 years ago

Dear Lord, please let the diapers end!! Mine is 13 months but little sister will be here in August... A couple of years of tough times for a lifetime of payout... at least that's what I keep telling myself...

858's are a great smoke... there are a few places where boxes of 25 can be had for around $110.... makes it a very nice smoke imo...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




I am getting closer. The girl who just turned three is only in pull-up’s at night but the twin boys still have a long way to go.](*,)

Having three in diapers really sucks!
Palama
12 years ago

Dear Lord, please let the diapers end!! Mine is 13 months but little sister will be here in August... A couple of years of tough times for a lifetime of payout... at least that's what I keep telling myself...

858's are a great smoke... there are a few places where boxes of 25 can be had for around $110.... makes it a very nice smoke imo...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



I miss the days when you could get a 5er for $11 (...not here of course...).

Gettin' back on topic...I've said this before but I don't always eat a bag of chips in one sitting but when I do, it's Maebo One Ton Chips. Stay hungry my friends.
cacman
12 years ago

I don't always eat a bag of chips in one sitting but when I do, it's Maebo One Ton Chips. Stay hungry my friends.

Palama wrote:


You azz LOL!
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Im confused... is this thread about little ones sucking up your cigar time? I have one coming up on 2 in a moth and a half. I smoke during naps and after bed time. Too much other stuff to do around the house when I'm not traveling for work.

Palama
12 years ago

You azz LOL!

cacman wrote:



Hehe!

Just gotta wait your turn...guess those shrimp chips are gone?
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
How many different flavors are there and what does a bag cost?
shaun341
12 years ago
Always partake in adult beverages before noon, but when I do its a good day.
Palama
12 years ago

How many different flavors are there and what does a bag cost?

frozenphoenix1 wrote:



A bag of the original Maebo brand goes for close to $5 in the stores. There's only one flavor for the One-Ton Chips. The competitor that sells "Wun Tun" strips has Original, Maui Onion & Garlic, Black Pepper and Roasted Tomato. They go for less than $4 retail. I haven't tried the last two flavors so can't tell you which one is the best...but, like cigars, it'll be a personal choice as to which one you like the most.

Okay, threadjack off....


Users browsing this topic