Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I put out a ISO for a few tat taa 2013. Jnichols says he can help me....then it happend. That son of a gun killed me!

Tat taa 2013 x4
Tat taa 2012
tat Me (I think)
Padilla pepin rolled x2
A random from la flor. (Not sure on this one)
Lfd
BOTL 2013
Hdm el 2011

I used to think I had a decent humi.......I now know otherwise. Thank you so much!
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Who's the man on the cross? Oh yeah, JESUS CHRIST what a hit
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
jnichols
12 years ago
hahaha The LFD's are a Mystery event only and a Hammer
dharbolt
12 years ago
And he does it again. nice hit!!!
shaun341
12 years ago
Awesome hit! Those lfd mystery are goood
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
DAYUM! Nice hit there!
Palama
12 years ago
Well done! =d>
jeferris
12 years ago
RodneyB
12 years ago
erjaq
12 years ago
wowzers, very nicely done.
leftyposthole
12 years ago
goodun Jim...
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

hahaha The LFD's are a Mystery event only and a Hammer

jnichols wrote:


I will be packing your end early this next week. Thank you again!
t33bone
12 years ago
One I never mess with cuz of this.

I call jnicols the SILENT KILLER.


Well done bro
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Outstanding HIT Mr. Nichols 🍺
What a friggin selection!!
Users browsing this topic