t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
The only one here I have met that can actually count. I did mooch (Noobs, I am a professional, please do not try as I do) and he did send 1 Halloween JV for me to try. Great BOTL I say. Now does he know what he does? Does he know me? 😳

I never told him I would not retaliate. 😂

Sir, all seriousness, your RAOK is well appreciated. I kindly thank you for the opportunity to try one of these. You don't have to keep up, just do what you do and you will be OK. It is actually B/SOTL as yourself that make the cigarbid community the best and one I still am attached to no matter how much time I do or do not spend here.


Thx again,

Tuck
danmdevries
12 years ago
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

seven

danmdevries wrote:


:-s
kombat96
12 years ago
Tucks so low he's mooching singles.
dharbolt
12 years ago
Bwahahahahaha bomb tuck
sd72
12 years ago
spectresquad
12 years ago
He wanted to test drive a Jason 2013 Tatuaje.... I sent him a sample. He would not like my yard gars, I have a collection of well Hated Gurkhas.


sheesh....
spectresquad
12 years ago
Great BOTL I say. Now does he know what he does? Does he know me? 😳

I never told him I would not retaliate. 😂

Sir, all seriousness, your RAOK is well appreciated. I kindly thank you for the opportunity to try one of these. You don't have to keep up, just do what you do and you will be OK. It is actually B/SOTL as yourself that make the cigarbid community the best and one I still am attached to no matter how much time I do or do not spend here.


Thx again,

Tuck





Uh oh there goes my new wooden deck...[ram27bat]


Bomb Tuck
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

He wanted to test drive a Jason 2013 Tatuaje.... I sent him a sample. He would not like my yard gars, I have a collection of well Hated Gurkhas.


sheesh....

spectresquad wrote:


thx for not sending any of them. w:d/
spectresquad
12 years ago
Bomb Tuck so he forgets about me.....[ram27bat]
denis007
12 years ago

Bomb Tuck so he forgets about me.....[ram27bat]

spectresquad wrote:


Between Tuck, and Busa you better Duck!!
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Busa is a non threat... unless you liquor him up first... then he gets feisty.
spectresquad
12 years ago
Quack![jester]
Users browsing this topic