LetsRock
12 years ago
I have been saving this smoke for 2 years and think its time for it to be smoked on the 4th this year. Any reviews or opinions on this one?
TMCTLT
12 years ago

I have been saving this smoke for 2 years and think its time for it to be smoked on the 4th this year. Any reviews or opinions on this one?

LetsRock wrote:




I know many did not like them, I was in the minority...really enjoyed the robustas!!
dlandri21
12 years ago
I wasnt too crazy.about them, but.I'd like to try the new sinister uncle sam that they put out. I hear its a stronger version of the america.
ah42266
12 years ago

as long as you have been aging it with the cello off it should be very good. I noticed mine got much better after 8 months of naked cedar aging.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Good flavor, one note, medium strength.

Nothing spectacular but a goodun for sure
opelmanta1900
12 years ago

as long as you have been aging it with the cello off it should be very good. I noticed mine got much better after 8 months of naked cedar aging.

ah42266 wrote:



ya, cello off makes all the difference for sure... 🤦
shaun341
12 years ago
I ashed one on Memorial Day and was expecting it to suck from all the reviews I had seen. I thought it was decent and much like Jamie said.
Mandoman
12 years ago
t33bone
12 years ago
I think I still have a box from pre General.

Was a decent cigar and seemed better w age.
stogiemonger
12 years ago
vanzandt
12 years ago
They are just ok
TMCTLT
12 years ago
I thinks I might have one Robusto hiding, I think I will take to MI. And ash it over Indepedence Day!!
wheelrite
12 years ago

I have been saving this smoke for 2 years and think its time for it to be smoked on the 4th this year. Any reviews or opinions on this one?

LetsRock wrote:



Mediocre, at best,,,

Too bad you wasted two yrs of humi space..

wheel,,
wheelrite
12 years ago

I ashed one on Memorial Day and was expecting it to suck from all the reviews I had seen. I thought it was decent and much like Jamie said.

shaun341 wrote:



Jamie is a queer. So his opinion is moot,,


wheel,,
clickbangdead
12 years ago
I wasn't impressed, but only had the Churchill I think it was, could be better in other vitolas. I'd rather smoke a Camacho Liberty, too bad I don't have any, the few of those in various years have been pretty tasty..
tj2001cobra
12 years ago
wtf is a cao?
whtwtrman79
12 years ago
I only had one, looked great, a little funky on the construction and mediocre on the flavor but fits the occasion
streetrod
12 years ago

Good flavor, one note, medium strength.

Nothing spectacular but a goodun for sure

ZRX1200 wrote:



+1 had one in my humi for 3 years, so I smoked it on the fourth
Gaugy
12 years ago
I really like these. I will agree that they do get better unwrapped, and at least a month or 2 in the humi. I think the CAO Black is their best cigar.
dlandri21
12 years ago
I tried the uncle sam the other night and didn't think it was anything special. It was pretty bland up until the broadleaf part of the wrapper and even then it wasn't anything special. I don't think CAO is that great of a brand in general.
Users browsing this topic