denis007
12 years ago
Hello All:

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy, and safe fourth of July. Let us all smoke our finest today, and give thanks to all of those who give us our freedom. You all are bunch of great people, and I hope everyone enjoys the holiday. God bless America, God bless our troops, and God bless all of you guys..

Regards
Denis 🇨🇮
dharbolt
12 years ago
Happy fourth to all of you!!!
tonygraz
12 years ago
I'm on a trip to NH, so I only have about 15 cigars to choose from in the live free or die state. Go red white and blue (lph rojo, white owl and Blue Generoso).
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
chazbo
12 years ago
Don't forget to pledge for our troops[ram27bat]
Happy 4th
Chazbo
denis007
12 years ago

Don't forget to pledge for our troops[ram27bat]
Happy 4th
Chazbo

chazbo wrote:


+1
gryphonms
12 years ago
Happy 4th all, our troops are in my thoughts everyday. Even more so today.
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Happy Independence Day!


Don't forget to visit the trades section of the forums, and make a donation to OpFTH for this years C-A-T fundraising effort, if your able.


Support our troops!






Sorry about the threadjack.
billyboy03
12 years ago
Enjoy the holiday all, Great day to try a few of the group buys cc,s I have been waiting to ash, THANK YOU to all who are serving and the vet,s=d> =d> =d>
Burner02
12 years ago
Hope everyone had a safe 4th!
spectresquad
12 years ago
Happy 4th from a Veteran of many conflicts, and an innumerable count of disasters. Keep your head down, your gars dry and have a great 4th. On second though, hold your head up high and smoke one for those who have paid so you can hold your head up.

C Green

Salute my friends!👍
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
Users browsing this topic