Joewoowoo
12 years ago
I know it's early but every year I look for something to protect me from the elements in the North east winter's and I end up never getting anything and freeze my tail off. Im looking for a wind proof tent that is big enough for a single or two chairs that has a window.it's more of the blowing wind that gets me.not so much the cold.Does anyone out there have any suggestions for a tent or something similar to do the job? Thanks in advance

JP
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
I had a portable greenhouse up 2 years ago...

http://www.saferwholesale.com/Portable-Green-House-p/6.33x4.67x7.1%20port%20gr%20house.htm?vfsku=6+33x4+67x7+1+port+gr+house&Click=35179&gpla=pla&gclid=CJGWp-uZsb8CFUlqfgodiGEANQ 

it had shelves on each side for the plants and enough room in the middle for a chair... I'd crack the zipper on the door and that did a decent job getting the smoke out...


now I have what's called a "garage"... I love it...
cacman
12 years ago
Am guessing you plan on putting this up behind the house you own and don't smoke in?
billyboy03
12 years ago
Portable ice fishing shelter,Mine is 6ft tall,2 zippered doors and a window, you could prob, pick one up cheap.
rfenst
12 years ago
Get a pile of 2 x4s and about 10-15 sheets of plywood. Build exactly what you want!
danmdevries
12 years ago

Portable ice fishing shelter,Mine is 6ft tall,2 zippered doors and a window, you could prob, pick one up cheap.

billyboy03 wrote:



This.

KingoftheCove
12 years ago
Get a high quality tipi
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago
Move someplace where the winters don't suck.
Abrignac
12 years ago

Move someplace where the winters don't suck.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:




Or were winter is something you read about in a book.
Users browsing this topic