Gaugy
  • Gaugy
  • Rookie Topic Starter
12 years ago
A nice, mellow smoke. Any other recommendations that are similar?
robertsccr5
12 years ago
I love Gurkha Beauty. If you are looking for more mellow smokes pick up Ramon Bueso Odyssey, Xikar HC Connecticut is delicious and one of the strongest conies I've had. NUB Connecticut is excellent. Most Gurkha's, if they burn properly and don't explode, you will find to be mellow in strength and some can be good in flavor. Look for Spec Ops and Ghost.
Gaugy
  • Gaugy
  • Rookie Topic Starter
12 years ago
Thanks rob! I love the conies! I really like the Rocky Patel Con. too.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Quite mild if I recall correctly. Perhaps a similar cigar might be Mark Twain and Gurkha Status natural. Haven't had a Ghost yet, but the Special Ops are probably a bit stronger and certainly more flavorful.
Users browsing this topic