Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
When do they release the Opus'?
Mithrandir
12 years ago
After they release the Kraken................sorry, I got a buzz on!🇨🇮
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

After they release the Kraken................sorry, I got a buzz on!🇨🇮

Mithrandir wrote:



Start a sorry thread that no one will go into🇨🇮
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I just buy them here to piss people off and initiate overbid threads.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I'm looking into the 2012 22-sampler at $950. I just think it's a pipe dream right now though
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
The 4 count might be more realistic right now though.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
You could SAVE money and buy 2 cabs (50 ct) of H Upmann Mag46 and a box of Trinidad Coloniales.

124 beauts cheaper.
shaun341
12 years ago

I just buy them here to piss people off and initiate overbid threads.

ZRX1200 wrote:




Losing is a sign of weakness
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

You could SAVE money and buy 2 cabs (50 ct) of H Upmann Mag46 and a box of Trinidad Coloniales.

124 beauts cheaper.

ZRX1200 wrote:



For some dumb reason I'm a different person with cigars than anywhere. I won't buy what I'm told to buy, I don't believe the hype, I'm weary of my money, etc. when it comes to cigars though I just want to believe the hype, and I want that expensive cigar (yes, Gurkha got me on the come up a couple times). However, when I go to make that buy I'll most likely back down. Except maybe the 4 count
Abrignac
12 years ago

For some dumb reason I'm a different person with cigars than anywhere. I won't buy what I'm told to buy, I don't believe the hype, I'm weary of my money, etc. when it comes to cigars though I just want to believe the hype, and I want that expensive cigar (yes, Gurkha got me on the come up a couple times). However, when I go to make that buy I'll most likely back down. Except maybe the 4 count

Puffnstuff79 wrote:




I have a box of unbanded gems rolled on the thighs of virgins. I paid $599.99 for the box, but I'll sell you the 23 I have left for a measly $549.99.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I saw this poster of Perdomo's in the bathroom of my local where a hot seductress is rolling on her inner thigh. I suppose they were the 20 anny
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

I have a box of unbanded gems rolled on the thighs of virgins. I paid $599.99 for the box, but I'll sell you the 23 I have left for a measly $549.99.

Abrignac wrote:



Oh, and also, I'd do it but I need to see what everyone else is doing
Users browsing this topic