QMPASH
  • QMPASH
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
12 years ago
My usual go-to cigars are Pioneer Valley (any size) and Cuba Libre Brutes. They may never compete with a Padron but, for me at least, they are both tasty and consistent. The Brute offers me nice flavor with chocolate notes and the Pioneer just has nice tobacco flavor. I think Pioneer Valley uses Brazilian tobacco because the ash is flakey and The Brute has to be touched up with a flame now and then. But for under $3.00 a stick, I'm not complaining. 👍

What are your go-to cigars????
kombat96
12 years ago
Smoke what you like bro.

As for me joys de Nicaragua antano 1970 or most recently Tatuaje tattoo.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
Bueso Genesis Toro, Camacho Corojo Monarca (da old blend)
shaun341
12 years ago
I don't have go to per say but when I can't make my mind up I will reach for a tattoo, or any of the smaller size cc I have. There is a bunch of cheaper cigars I like to keep a few of on hand to. Oh and aquitaine is one I can grab almost anytime regardless of what I am in the mood for.
TMCTLT
12 years ago
LAdC red foot banded robustos and Jamie Garcia Res lim. If that's all there was available to me.....that'd be okay!!!
shaun341
12 years ago
forgot about JGs, probably cause I only have a couple left but yes they fit in the smoke anytime category for me too.

tonygraz
12 years ago
I don't really have one, but there are a few PDRs and Gurkhas that I often go to. Right now I am for the most part smoking my once extensive collection of dog rockets.
spectresquad
12 years ago

I don't really have one, but there are a few PDRs and Gurkhas that I often go to. Right now I am for the most part smoking my once extensive collection of dog rockets.

tonygraz wrote:




I resemble that remark, other than the wonderful Brothers here like TMC and Ndill, Muddy, and a few others have sent me some great sticks and have shown me there is life outside of Gurkha, just don't tell my crew...till I can afford to upgrade.[jester]
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I've shuffled my selection around enough with a lot of people on here that I don't have enough repeats to have a go to. I will in the future after some things get some time on them
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
Go to's

AF Magnum "R" 44 would be my most reached for stick

La Flor Dominicana DL 452's would probably be next

Tatuaje 7th is an anytime stick

H. Upmann 46 Mag is another anytime stick

RyJ Coronito's en Cedro delicious anytime

Partagas Petite Coronas Especiales go great with a couple fingers of bourbon

Litto Gomez Diez Americano's after a heavy meal with a bourbon or scotch

Ashton ESG 20 Year Salute.......my guilty pleasure


There's more but that is a pretty good list of go to's


Ron
dharbolt
12 years ago

Smoke what you like bro.

As for me joys de Nicaragua antano 1970 or most recently Tatuaje tattoo.

kombat96 wrote:





Yep. Love both of them. Also noella reservas lately. La riqueza robbies when I can get a deal
erjaq
12 years ago

AF Magnum "R" 44 would be my most reached for stick

Whistlebritches wrote:



I had my first R52 a few days ago (thanks Conan) and I'll definitely be grabbing some more of these. Much better IMO than any of the other cheap-ish Fuentes.

Prolly my go to right now is the Tat Black CG. There isn't a thing about that cigar that I don't love.
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
My current Go to smokes are:
Jaime Garcia and Tat Verocu.. but it changes.
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

I had my first R52 a few days ago (thanks Conan) and I'll definitely be grabbing some more of these. Much better IMO than any of the other cheap-ish Fuentes.

Prolly my go to right now is the Tat Black CG. There isn't a thing about that cigar that I don't love.

erjaq wrote:




I love the R52........but the R44 just blows it away.I forgot all about the Tat Black.......great cigar so I don't know why I don't reach for it more often.I usually pick up at least one box of Tat Blacks a year where as the R44 I usually go through at least 3 boxes a year and try to keep them 3 deep in the humi.


Ron
Buckwheat
12 years ago
I used to smoke the chit out of Trinidad Reyes, Party Shorts & Por Larrañaga PCs.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

I used to smoke the chit out of Trinidad Reyes, Party Shorts & Por Larrañaga PCs.

Buckwheat wrote:




And ALL excellent choices 🍺
propeller
12 years ago
DPG Blue, mainly the Generosos.... but any size will do.
Users browsing this topic