bobof67
12 years ago
My ups guy gave me a temperance cigar..nice smoke medium full body..anyone else try this .smoke?
mikey1597
12 years ago
Heck Ya!, had a bundle of them, smoked a few and gifted most, got a few left. Dang good smoke
mikey1597
12 years ago
bobof, you don't talk much, do ya?
shaun341
12 years ago
intemperance ba is one of my favorites at the moment
Palama
12 years ago
Really like the Envy.
cacman
12 years ago
Roma Craft - dig them!
Ndill
12 years ago
smokes one yesterday. it was good....need to revisit when I am in a better mood.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago

need to revisit when I am in a better mood.

Ndill wrote:



"Come on, you're being very un-Dude."
robertsccr5
12 years ago
Very good stick. I had one that Mikey sent to me.
dharbolt
12 years ago
I have really liked everything from Roma craft I have tried.
TMCTLT
12 years ago
TMCTLT to try them all......🌫
dstieger
12 years ago

I have really liked everything from Roma craft I have tried.

dharbolt wrote:



+1....except Intemperance
Users browsing this topic