spectresquad
12 years ago
OOh yea. This was my first, and boy how I have waited for a chance to try it.

The first couple of puffs were like being hit with a ton of bricks, but it settled down to one of the better cigars I have had. I thoroughly enjoyed the Cigar and am going to try and collect a lot more. I got over an hour and a half out of it and was in no way disappointed.

It was a fat molly 5x56 superb!🇨🇮
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
"mutwat" - sounds like a dog rocket.

heheh... J/K

I've been seeing info about those, some good, some bad. Haven't pulled the trigger yet.
mikey1597
12 years ago
I didn't like it. The one I tried almost reminded me of an Acid brand infused cigar. Something was just off on the taste.
shaun341
12 years ago
I like my KFC extra crispy of course. They are hard to find here now since they closed up shop locally, Wendys has to.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Nothing about the KFC reminded me if the cologne that is Acid cigars. Cointenly one of those palate differentiators.
spectresquad
12 years ago
First couple of puffs almost put me off, but then it settled down.
rumraider
12 years ago
got one as a gift but ain't cooked it yet
edin508
12 years ago
Palama gave me one to try, and I liked it. Not a smoke I would pick out everyday to smoke, but all smokes have their time and place depending on mood.
nolen
12 years ago
Next time I get the urge for a KFC I'll save the money and just pour molasses down my throat.
SilentC24
12 years ago
You need to try the Leccia Black. It blows the doors off the KFC. (IMO)
DrafterX
12 years ago
I heard KFC and papa murphy's were part of the same conglomerate..... 😟
spectresquad
12 years ago

You need to try the Leccia Black. It blows the doors off the KFC. (IMO)

SilentC24 wrote:




Hmm now where would a brother find something like that...sssh watch out the post have ears....[-x


I just got a couple of My Uzi is to heavy, turns out it is the Bait fish. I thought the KFC was a Mutwat Batifish...silly me! One is a mutwat, the other a baitfish.[jester]
sd72
12 years ago
What's a mutwat?
danmdevries
12 years ago

What's a mutwat?

sd72 wrote:



What's a "my uzi is too heavy"?
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
the term "fire-cured" should be reserved for british pipe smokers... they have to smoke it in order to tolerate their food...
Users browsing this topic