clickbangdead
12 years ago
So, i went into the split on a few Punch Punch's with Bart (crgcpro) and he mentions on the shipping thread that he "owed me" for a RAOK I sent awhile back. Well, I guess he wanted to leave a mark, damages:

L40 -nh - excited to try this as I'd been eying a box around the OR release but the deal fell through so I never picked them up
Headly Grange Petite Lance - nh - looks good, can't wait to try
Cohiba (CC) Lancero - I bought a box of these blind not long ago and have yet to try them, think this one will get ashed soooooon
RA Superiores - Another one I've bought but have yet to smoke, guess that'll end here soon!
La Flor de Cano Asia Pacific RE - Nice, have heard a bit about these, looking forward to it!

A nice golf towel. I don't golf, but this will come in handy around the pool.

Thanks again Bart, oh ya, and the Punch Punch's smell glorious too!!
mikey1597
12 years ago
Good one Bart!

What, no mosquitoes?
kombat96
12 years ago
LoL, nice hit.
jeferris
12 years ago
crgcpro
12 years ago
That Headley Grange is the new Snaredrum that is exclusive to the Federal place.

I hope you enjoy them all.

Bart
Users browsing this topic