euodias
  • euodias
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Okay, I know some of you got your hands on some of these recently. How have they been smoking? I've heard that the recent production has been a lot better than in years past. Can anyone confirm?
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
I thought this was a Magwitch birthday thread........

sorry, have no help for you..........
youngra
12 years ago
Dang - thought it was another buy!
earthson
12 years ago
The POU 13s I have have been PHENOMENAL! They're nothing like the 2008s I smoked in the past - these are much fruitier and woody whereas in years past, they've had a lot of that trademark Upmann musk. I've already smoked through half of them and am thinking about springing for another box while they're still widely available, although I might opt for a Mag 46 box instead.
euodias
  • euodias
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

The POU 13s I have have been PHENOMENAL! They're nothing like the 2008s I smoked in the past - these are much fruitier and woody whereas in years past, they've had a lot of that trademark Upmann musk. I've already smoked through half of them and am thinking about springing for another box while they're still widely available, although I might opt for a Mag 46 box instead.

earthson wrote:



Nice to hear, I like the fruity notes I get sometimes with my H upmann #2s.
Users browsing this topic